Ketemu Project collects User data with the aim of managing and streamlining the process of using the Site.
The User data collected is as follows:
- Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the User:
- Contacting Ketemu Project;
- Filling out survey sent by Ketemu Project;
- Using services on the Site, including transaction data, such as: the type, amount and / or description of the product or service purchased, shipping address, payment channel used, number of transactions, transaction date and time, and other transaction details;
- Filling payment data requirements when the User conducts payment transaction activities through the Site.
- Data recorded when the User uses the Site, including but not limited to:
- Time data of each User activity on the Site;
- User usage data or preferences, including User interaction in using the Site, saved options and selected settings.
Ketemu Project may use all or part of the data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
- Process all forms of requests, activities and transactions conducted by Users through the Site, including for the purpose of shipping products.
- Provision of features to provide, actualize, maintain and improve our products and services, including:
- Offering, obtaining, providing or facilitating other services or products through the Site;
- Carry out internal activities necessary to provide better services on the Site, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze trends in use and activities.
- Contact the User who made the transaction on Ketemu Shop through the contact information submitted by the User to assist and / or complete the transaction process or the problem solving process.
- Use Users’ information for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes to improve the ease of use and security of services on the Site, and to develop new features and products.
- Inform users about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, the latest developments, events and others, both through the Site or other media.
- In certain circumstances, Ketemu Project may need to use or disclose User data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements, including in the case of a dispute or legal process between the User and Ketemu Project.
Disclosure of User’s Personal Data
Ketemu Project guarantees that there is no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of your personal data to other third parties, without your permission, except in the following cases:
- Disclosure of User data to partners or other third parties who are the partners in Ketemu Shop, in presenting services on the Site and processing all forms of Buyer’s activity on the Site, including processing transactions, verifying payments, shipping products, and others.
- Ketemu Project may provide relevant information to artists or product collaborator communities (vendors), for enhancing product quality offered.
- In certain circumstances, Ketemu Project may need to disclose User data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and / or the existence of legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
If you have any questions, comments, or enquiries regarding our policies, you may contact us through our email: [email protected]